- 2 tablespoons of cacao powder – I recommend Organic Raw Cacao Powder and really rate this one.
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil – I really like deodorised Coconut Oil so you don’t get that overpowering Coconut Taste, I recommend this one.
- 3 teaspoons of maple syrup (Organic pure Canadian Maple Syrup if possible)
- 6 teaspoons of Norty Salted Caramel Cashew Nut Butter
- Pinch of Salt
1. Melt your oil, cacao powder and maple syrup in a pan.
2. Fill cupcake cases or a cupcake tray with a layer of chocolate sauce.
3. Add a teaspoon of Norty to each cup.
4. Cover with more chocolate sauce and a sprinkling of salt.
5. Set in freezer for at least half an hour!
6. Dust with cacao powder and devour.