Are you looking for a delicious sweet pick me up for after your workout with a protein hit too? This is the recipe for you! The lovely Elspeth has created another wonderful recipe for you guys inspired by a classic Snickers bar. These little protein balls will keep you energised and satisfied for hours, why not try them for yourself!
280g Roasted Peanuts
85g Original Norty Peanut Butter
16g Chia Seeds
28g Toffee Fudge Raw Sport Protein Powder
3.4g CBD oil
1tbsp Chia Seeds
20g Coconut Sugar
50g Roasted Peanuts
- To make these tasty protein balls firstly soak 260g of dates in a bowl of warm water for 15-20 minutes so they start to become soft and gooey.
- Whilst you wait throw all of your peanuts onto a tray and roast at 180 degrees for 12 mins, turning half way through cooking until they turn a toasted golden brown.
- After the dates have turned gooey, pop them into a food processor along with our Norty Peanut Butter, the Raw Sport toffee fudge protein powder, CBD oil and salt. Turn on your food processor until the mixture starts to blend together and binds.
- Next, add 280g of your peanuts to the food processor and add the chia seeds and blitz once more for 20 seconds or until the mixture is well combined and forms a rollable dough.
- Allow your dough to sit in the fridge for a couple of minutes while you make the dusting for your protein balls by mixing together 1tbsp of chia seeds, 20g of coconut sugar and 50g of roasted and roughly chopped peanuts.
- Remove your batter from the fridge and roll the batter in your hands into 16 equally sized balls of 30g. Once all your balls are formed roll them in the dusting until they are evenly coated and enjoy!